Water Management and Environmental Planning
- Water rights license plans
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Review
- Prior Examination
- Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC permit)
- Environmental Protection Program
- Urban Wastewater Management Program
- Plans of damage control and water damage
- Spread Modelling
- Feasibility study
Approval procedures of environmental protection and water rights
- Preparing the complex documentation of permits and official approvals for establishment, operation, and maintenance.
- Complete administration of environmental protection, waste management and water rights procedures.
- Identification of approval procedures and limitations for a professional project start-up.
- Coordination and administration of different official procedures
- Engineering services
- Preparation of the environmental plan chapter
- Preparation of planning quotations (in case of tenders as well)
- Water resources and water management planning (Surface- and Groundwater)
- Technical leadership, technical inspection
Representation in official procedures, data provision
- Performing environmental representative tasks
- Keeping record of official deadlines, and carrying out necessary procedures.
- Assistance in second-level lawsuits/appeal proceedings/.
- Preparation, keeping records and submission of environmental protection, water management data retrievals, declarations, and statements.
- Audit of companies regarding environmental protection.
- Monitoring regulatory changes.